* Suz is back from her sabbatical and is available for massage and coaching again! Welcome back Suz!! 😃🙏
* Our exciting new Therapist: Anri Aoyama continues to be available. She has a background in Japanese osteopathy, but can also provide a great massage! You'll love her intuitive approach, please book in with her to experience her informed touch!
* The studio will be OPEN during all stages of the Traffic Light System, so please keep on coming in to our lovely down-town location!
* The studio will be hygienic at all times and all surfaces cleansed thoroughly between each client. To avoid cross-over of clients, we will ask that you arrive for your treatment just a couple of minutes before your treatment time, so to avoid waiting in the waiting area.
* If you feel safer, please bring a mask to wear during your treatment, we will use PPE as required.
* We will ask you to avoid touching any surfaces & to make use of the hand sanitiser we're providing.
* Please stay away from the studio for another 2 weeks, shall you show any signs or symptoms of a cold or flue or had been recently diagnosed with COVID-19, this is to protect us, thank you. 🙏
* We take the recent pandemic very seriously and will ensure that our studio & premises are hygienically clean & sanitised at all times, surgical masks will be available. If you (as a client) do have any concerns about your own health, please contact us prior to booking or coming in for your appointment. This measure is necessary to keep everyone safe & healthy.
In other News:
* Jay is now based in Nelson and is available from his new home studio in: 16 Village Lane, Stoke. Come and visit! Check on available days via the online schedule.
* Jay & Suz will continue to be available for online coaching sessions (Neuro Linguistic Programming) via video.
Please feel free to call / txt / email us if you need any support!
* If you would like to support the continued existence of our business, you can support us by purchasing treatment vouchers in advance - these will be valid until the end of 2022. You can purchase your treatment voucher now & make a direct payment via PayPal from our website! http://beingone.co.nz
* Please take good care of yourself and each other during these challenging times & remember all the good tools we've given you over the years to build resilience & strength. Tip: Recent research on Dandelion Leaf has revealed to block Covid spike proteins! Neem Tree Extract, Olive Leaf Extract & Tea Tree Oil are all naturally anti-viral! Also, Beta-Glucans, mostly found in Reishi, Shiitake and Maitake mushrooms are powerful immune-enhancing modulators (act as adaptogens) and can strenghten your entire immune system preventatively, as well as sufficient intakes of Vit. D, Zinc, Vit. C, Ginger, Garlic and Probiotics. Other supplements with immune-boosting properties are: L-Glutathione, Quercetin, Astragalus, Black Elderberry, Andrographis, Selenium, Licorice, Tumeric (Curcumin), B complex vitamins, Echinacea, Propolis & my all-time favourite herbal tea: Jiaogulan (Gynostemma Pentaphyllum) - but it's best if you do your own research to find out more.
Much Aroha to you all, we look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you! Be well! Kia Kaha from: Anri, Suz & Jay 🙏